Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
Location: Quakertown, Pennsylvania
• Assist with intake process with new clients into program.
• Communicates with staff either verbally or in written communication logs, responsible for detail client logs.
• Listens to clients concerning all areas of treatment, maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
• Coordinates activities including lectures, recreation, and meetings.
• Mandatory bed checks conducted as required per department, complete bed-check sheet for shift reporting.
• Attends shift change, Team meetings and Company meetings.
• Ensures client schedule is being followed daily.
• Assisting with interventions with clients.
• Follows objectives of treatment plans.
• Monitor medication line.
• Transports clients to meetings and recreation.
• Responsible for conducting searches of clients when they return back to the facility.
• Monitors treatment for necessary hygiene and medical needs.
• Upholds Therapeutic Boundaries and Staff Code of Ethics.
• Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and provides input.
• Distributing client snacks as needed.
• Trains new staff on unit, program, and milieu.
• Helps with upkeep of facility.
• Assists clients with obtaining a sponsor.
• Other duties as assigned.
Technical Competencies: Capable of role modeling to the clients. Helps to maintain a strong clinical program. Staff able to work together to effectively meet the needs of the clients. Maintains positive relationship with clients. Complete required trainings mandatory trainings hours. Strong skills in D&A and mental health treatment. A working knowledge of HIPAA, Licensing, PA DDAP, and CARF regulations
High school diploma or equivalent. Valid driver’s license. Drug and Alcohol/ Mental Health experience. Facilitating process groups and family sessions.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees
are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the
community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working
together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid’s mission.
Oldcastle APG Inc