The Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic support for all facets of the AEG Corporate Development process - from identification of acquisition targets, diligence of potential acquisition targets, through the integration process. This person will report to the Director, FP&A and Corporate Development and will also work across all elements of AEG's operations team. This person will additionally support the FP&A team in providing financial analysis and insights to the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Brand Visibility / Marketing Support -- The Corporate Development Analyst will work closely with the CDO and Marketing team at AEG to implement a well-coordinated marketing plan focused on demonstrating industry thought leadership with the goal of attracting best of breed providers to our platform. Together, this team will be responsible for developing original content for broader release via trade publications, as well as attending, sponsoring and supporting industry conferences / functions.
* Target Identification / Screening Support -- The Corporate Development Analyst will work closely with both the Director, Corp. Dev. and FP&A and the CDO. Together, this team will be responsible for the process and plan execution for identifying targets, developing relationships, and executing NDAs. This individual will support the team in ensuring that the status of these targets will be regularly screened by the Corp Dev Committee on weekly/bi-weekly basis. The Corp Dev Committee consists of AEG's Private Equity Partner, Chairman of the BOD, CEO, and other Senior Execs. Once a target has been screened, NDA signed, initial business review completed and approved by the Corp Dev Committee -- the successful target will move to a Letter of Intent (LOI) and begin the diligence period.
* Due Diligence / Deal Coordination -- Once an LOI has been signed, the Corporate Development Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the financial diligence process of the target. This individual will also support a cross functional operational diligence team that will consist of Store Ops, Finance, HR, Medical Officer, as well as other teams as needed. The Corporate Development Analyst will support the corporate development team in providing status updates to the Corp Dev Committee on a regular basis.
* Integration Coordination -- The Corporate Development function at AEG is also responsible for target Integration. The Corporate Development Analyst will support the integration process. Integrations are divided into two stages: 1.) Back Office Integration, and 2.) Common Platform Integration. This individual will work with corporate development team to ensure that we have adequate time/resources to complete each Integration Stage for each target that is acquired.
* Financial Planning & Analysis -- This individual will additionally be expected to support the FP&A team in the budgeting and forecasting process, management reporting, business case analysis, and departmental reviews.
* Bias for Action / Entrepreneurialism - Willingness to "roll up her/his sleeves" and work in a lean fast paced start-up environment
* Collaboration -- Comfortable working in decision making teams and ability to influence team members / targets positively
* Simplicity / Focus -- Ability to focus on a few important items that matter and truly drive results
* People First -- AEG is building a culture where people matter
* Adaptability -- The ability to retain an open mind for change, ability to move in different direction, ability to remain bias free
* Critical Thinking -- Must be able to make well-thought out recommendations using data
* Accountable -- Must stand behind commitments, take responsibility for words/actions and be accountable for individual and team goals
* Resilience -- Ability to cope and maintain emotional separation from issues; ability to manage stress and be graceful in stressful situations
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.