Shift Differential - No Rotating Shifts
WEEKENDS / Sunday, Friday, Saturday / 7:00 am - 7:15 pm
Actively Hiring – Immediate Openings
Hours: Steady, Full-Time positions with paid overtime.
Benefits: Full-Time position with competitive pay & benefits (health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match)... and more!
“Come Build a Career in our Growing, Fast Paced, Customer Focused Company that fosters Training and Professional Development!”
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
“Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities”
Safety and Cleanliness
“We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employee safety”
- Operate and tend machine that performs one or more packaging functions.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Provide for efficient use of materials, protecting them from contamination.
- Package products as specified on the work order.
- Perform all job duties following proper "Good Manufacturing Practice" guidelines
- Work overtime as needed and be open to working in other departments as trained.
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protection equipment (PPE) such as uniforms, gloves, masks, hairnets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
“A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer’s advocate”
- Meet or exceed Quality standards consistently.
- Ensure acceptable quality parts are being produced. Notify Production Shift Supervisor when machines are producing poor quality ware.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) recipient.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Self-motivated, conscientious individual who possesses a results-oriented mindset.
- One who works well in a team environment and has a proactive "can-do" mentality.
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…
- Read, understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Use measuring devices or learn and quickly become efficient in using Comparator, Dial indicator, Go/No Go gauges.
- Carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or visual/diagram form.
- Work in a team environment.
- Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Communicate clearly and be well-organized
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; bend, crouch, and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Heavier items can be moved with assistance of equipment.
- Use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
t: exposure to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.