Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
U.S. RENAL CARE HIRING EVENT
Tuesday, January 11
10:00am - 8:00pm
U.S. Renal Care Greenville
1004 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - WE WILL TRAIN
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our dialysis clinic. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
• Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
• Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
• Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
• Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal