Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
The Dialysis Licensed Vocational Nurse position is for our East Fort Worth Clinic in Fort Worth, TX, located at 6450 Brentwood Stair Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76112
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
• May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
• Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as appropriate.
• Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of practice and as allowed by state regulations.
• Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when needed.
• Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and recording as requested.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
Keep Your Seats Filled