Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for Product Engineering Lead who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Role: Product Engineering Lead
Location: Teaneck - NJ
Analyzing, supporting and developing of web site / application as per the requirements defined in the stories assigned. Need to be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites / web applications.
• Creating website or web application layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Introducing logic to connect with the backend services using Java Script / Angular.
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Creation of test cases and performing quality checks to maintain the quality of the site.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science. Master’s degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
• Experience: Minimum two years related work experience. Healthcare industry experience desired.
• Experience with HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, XSLT, AJAX and Web Services
• General understanding of a core programming language (C++, .NET, C# and VB.net or Java) preferred
• Familiarity with Java Script / Type Script for integrating the front end with the backend services.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|