****$1,500.00 Sign-on Bonus****
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
ATI Huntsville is seeking a Machinist II to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
CNC Machinist produces machined part programs, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machines. Multi-task in high paced environment maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and standards
* Read, understand and interpret manufacturing paperwork, technical information ( e.g. drawings, work orders, handbooks, industry standards, specifications, travelers, blueprints, sketches, etc.) in order to produce products as required by customer specifications and quality standards.
* CNC Programming experience. Fully understanding of G/M Codes
* Create, edit, send, or retrieve CNC programs from systems files as required for machine set-up and operation.
* Perform set-up, adjustments and operate CNC 3 Axis and 5 axis machines according to instructions with minimal supervision or assistance
* Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
* Attention to detail in maintaining quality standards accordance with ISO 9001 & AS9100
* Loading and unloading of parts according to standard work instructions
* Work effectively in a team environment and independently
* Set-up, build and inspect required tooling.
* Ability to use precision measuring instruments and gauges to check parts according to drawings.
* Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics (geometry, trigonometry) and part drawings / standards.
* Ensure adherence to routed hours and target efficiencies for production.
* Provide feedback on equipment, tooling, jigs, fixtures, and work holding solutions to reduce setup times and eliminate rework. Recommend modifications for improved efficiency in assigned areas.
* Actively champion & maintain a culture of 5S in the shop.
* Be an active resource in time studies to analyze processes & validate recommended process changes.
* Be a resource to other company projects. Take part in brainstorming sessions and kaizen events designed to improve safety, efficiency, costs and lead time.
* Troubleshoot machines (set-up and tools)
* Demonstrates proficient machining, communication, and troubleshooting.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal government contracts, ATI Huntsville must track -- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship or immigration status.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High school diploma or G.E.D. Completed technical school courses in machining preferred. Certified Journeyman / Master Machinist preferred.
* Requires use of advanced shop math, complicated drawings, and a wide variety of precision measuring instruments.
* 1-3 years of experience with certificate from approved Technical school or 3-5 years experience operating 3 and or 5 axis machines without certificate
* Must be able to walk, climb, lift, push, and pull
* The work is performed in a heavy industrial environment with high levels of noise, dust, heat and in cold conditions.
ATI Huntsville offers a benefits package featuring medical, dental, vision, a 401K with company match, bonus program, tuition assistance, and paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Offset Strategic Services, LLC
Keep Your Seats Filled
HomeTeam Pest Defense, Inc.
HomeTeam Pest Defense, Inc.