Deskside Technician - Performs tasks related to the repair of a variety of technology-based products typically associated in an end-user computing environment. Must have at least 2 years of experience as a desktop tech, must have good knowledge of Active Directory.
• Performs basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities, typically associated in an end-user environment, including but not limited to PC's, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers.
• Provide support to client identified VIPs, and other employees at the client site
• Responds to change management requests including installing new PC equipment, providing end-user desk side support and other related activities.
• Perform Install/Move/Add or Change (IMAC) activities.
• Perform all assigned desk-side support activities
• Display outstanding technical and professional services skills at all times
• Meet - established customer service satisfaction levels and other operational/customer service metrics as outlined in established guidelines
• Proactively communicate with the end-user and service desk personnel regarding arrival times, repair time estimates and status of the repair
• Understands and follows all documented service operations policies and procedures.
• Other duties or certifications may be assigned to meet business needs
Education and Experience:
• Typically requires a minim of 2 years of relevant deskside experience
Certifications and/or Qualifications:
• Maintain all required OEM Certifications as directed by Management
• Knowledge of relevant software and hardware systems - Desktop application, desktop hardware,
• Understanding of ITIL methodologies
• A+ certification is desired
• May require additional customer-specific certifications or training as required
• Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to follow instructions and processes with minimal instruction
• Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com