Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: New York, New York
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
• The Sr. Analyst Healthcare (HC) will support the HC Underwriting and Portfolio teams in analyzing and underwriting new and existing HC transactions. Candidates will provide support to the Senior Underwriter during all stages of a transaction including financial modeling, structuring, due diligence, credit approval, legal documentation and the closing/syndication process, and/or support for the Senior Portfolio Manager with ongoing portfolio and client maintenance needs.
• The position requires a candidate to have strong credit and analytical skills that can multi task and work in a high paced team environment.
• The candidate will interact with Originators, and support Senior Underwriters and Senior Portfolio Managers.
• Bachelor's degree with a priority preference for business or finance, or its equivalent
• 3+ years' experience preferred
• Strong analytical, written and communication skills
• Proficiency in financial modeling and financial statement analysis
• Formal Bank credit training a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint