Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Location: dover, New Hampshire
Join Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and be a part of the Mass General Brigham family, a billion-dollar health system that includes both community hospitals, physicians' networks and two of the nation's most prestigious teaching institutions.
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, an affiliate of Mass General Brigham, is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. We place great value on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization as we aim to reflect the diversity of the patients we serve. At Mass General Brigham and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, we believe in equal access to quality care, employment and advancement opportunities encompassing the full spectrum of human diversity: race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other forms of human presence and expression that make us better able to provide innovative and cutting-edge healthcare and research.
Reporting directly to a Clinical Leader who is a Surgical Technologist, you will be part of the surgical team that makes a meaningful difference in our patients lives. We offer:
a sign-on bonus, a new higher salary range, flexible part time and full time schedules, a collaborative work environment and support for CST's to become First Assists.
Our Surgical Technologists provide scrub support for an 8 room state of the art acute care facility, and we're expanding! Join a diverse Surgical Team who have a combination of experience ranging from new grad to over 30 years. Our Surgeries include orthopedics, ENT, general, bariatic, vascular, plastics and thoracic. With an in-department CST Educator, learning new skills and growth as a Surgical Technologist could be in your future.
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is renowned as one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. We value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth. Join Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and expand your career!
Experience Minimum Required
• Recent Surgical Scrub experience
• One year of Surgical Scrub experience
Education Minimum Required
• Completion of an approved Surgical Technologist Program or completion of hospital based training program and two or more years recent scrub experience
Licensure and/or Certifications Required
• ARC or AHA BLS, NH Medical Technician Registration
Licensure and/or Certifications Preferred/Desired
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)