Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Mass General Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a
Contract Talent Acquisition Partner
As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
As part of the Mass General Talent Acquisition Team, the Contract Talent Acquisition Partner will be a partner to hiring managers and business leaders to acquire talent and manage the full recruitment lifecycle.
The Talent Acquisition team is client-facing and dedicated by department and specialty area. As a member of this team, the Talent Acquisition Partner will define and execute sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. While partnering with the hiring manager to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, the Talent Acquisition Partner will represent Mass General to attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates. The Talent Acquisition Partner will source as a responsibility of their role and will also engage with the Mass General Brigham Talent Sourcing Function on difficult to fill, high volume roles, as needed. Talent Acquisition Partners, as well as all Talent Acquisition Team Members, will raise up attractiveness issues to the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team to ensure quality hiring.
In addition to day to day recruitment efforts, the Talent Acquisition Partner represents Talent Acquisition & Human Resources on various committees and workgroups responsible for decisions on recruitment tools and strategies that impact the system. S/he recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the point of contact for managers and candidates throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to partner with hiring managers, and other members of the hiring team, to develop effective and efficient recruitment strategies. The Talent Acquisition Partner will:
• Serve as a partner to customers with an expertise in Talent Acquisition
• Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies.
• Provide counsel to Hiring Managers during Talent Strategy Discussions, and during the recruitment lifecyle, of changing market conditions.
• In times of heavy recruitment volume, work with senior leadership to prioritize recruitment needs.
• Manage and drive the recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers.
• Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers.
• Assist managers with hiring decisions and negotiations.
• Ensure internal and external market equity.
• Provide recommendations on Outreach events and Recruitment tools; participate in various recruitment related events relative to Workforce Development, University Relations and Diversity & Inclusion.
• Raise up attractiveness issues to Hiring Managers, HR Partner, and Talent Acquisition Leadership Team.
• Assists with reporting on staffing when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Diversifying Mass General Brigham
• Commit to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy across the Mass General Brigham system.
• Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to Mass General and job opportunities.
• Support the development and execution of diversity related projects, including Employee Resource Groups, Employee Referral Program and a strategic hiring program.
• Bachelors degree or 3+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing
• 3+ years of Recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
• Articulate; both written and oral.
• Resilient & Versatile
• Professionally persistent
• Attentive Listening; be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarify.
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers, hiring teams, and senior business leaders representing best practices
Abilities and Skills:
• Understanding of Employment Law
• Successful demonstrated experience in setting a talent strategy
• Experience participating in behaviorally-based interview techniques; strong candidate assessment skills
• Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines.
• Motivated by candidate experience.
• Ability to partner with leadership at all levels.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Sharp business acumen and political savvy.
• Experience with, or understanding of, a matrixed organization.
• Lead with influential ability; influence behavior of others
• Mentor Talent Acquisition staff
• Ability to act decisively
• Strategize to meet organizational objectives
• Skilled at presenting Market Research on key growth initiatives to all levels of leadership
• Take a leadership role on process improvement initiatives and workgroups associated with strategic priorities
• Facilitation/Lead Group Meetings
Abilities and Skills
• Experience using Taleo, Applicant Tracking System.
• Experience with PeopleSoft HRIS
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
TMX The Terminix Intl Co LP