Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Reporting to the HR Information Systems Director at Mass General Brigham (MGB), this is a senior functional analyst position supporting ServiceNow and possibly other HR systems for MGB. General responsibilities include production support, implementation and systems upgrades. Specific job responsibilities include end-user support, systems and business analysis, documenting business processes and systems requirements, designing future-state business processes and systems requirements, systems configuration and systems testing. Specific development work will be in Service Now.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Systems Analysis: Responsible for helping to facilitate the development of end-user requirements; documenting requirements and implementing these requirements. Participate in testing and validating system fixes and enhancements and assisting with user acceptance testing. System analysis/development work tends to be project-based, centered on one or more of the following areas:
• Implementing new Service Now functionality or modules
• Upgrading ServiceNow
• Assisting with the configuration of current Service Now Module specific to HR and knowledge
• Enhancing existing components of Service Now
• Implementing third-party products to work with Mass General Brigham applications
• Applying and testing fixes
Production Support: Work as a member of a team of functional and technical Systems Analysts working with and supporting operational units in the usage of Service Now
Special Projects: The manager or director will assign special projects. Projects could range from supporting the rollout of new modules or aspects of a system, implementing a suite of modules to a new entity within Mass General Brigham, develop and lead training classes on new modules, procedural assignments, or documentation assignments.
System Coding and Development: The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of Java Script. Ideal candidate will have worked within Service Now as an administrator and/or developer preferably in the HR sector.
The qualifications to support the above duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
1. BA or MA preferred and/or equivalent experience
2. Must possess excellent communication skills both orally and written to provide the appropriate level of production support, communicating issues and resolutions to all levels of staff and management, in person and email.
3. Must posses 6 + years business analyst and/or human resources experience
4. Must have minimum 3 years Service Now development/administration experience
5. Must be willing to contribute as a team player, sharing information willingly and accurately
6. Must be able to work independently with limited to no supervision
7. Must be able to take initiative in presenting and contributing to the resolution of complex issues
8. Must be able to see a project through from beginning to end; deliver complete and accurate documentation to support the project; communicate project milestones and scope changes as they arise
The Skills/Abilities/Competencies Required to support the above duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
1. Must have Project management experience of small to medium sized projects
2. Must have experience with systems analysis and design
3. Must be knowledgeable of MS Office tools
4. Must have experience with human resources information systems
5. Must be able to work independently, but also as part of a team
Work remotely with a telephone and computer. Hours will be day shift and flexible between the hours of 7am and 6pm.
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
PUMA North America, Inc.
Mass General Brigham(PHS)