Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: dover, New Hampshire
At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
We have a per diem opportunity for a Non Invasive Cardio Tech with the following job responsibilities: following established procedures and protocols performs graded exercise stress tests, pharmacological stress tests, holter monitor, long-term holter monitor, event monitor, ECGs and other related cardiac diagnostic procedures.
Experience Minimum Required
• Two years experience in medical field with direct patient care or one year experience in cardiac stress testing.
• Two years experience in cardiac stress testing.
Education Minimum Required
• High School Diploma and an Assoc Degree, technical or military training or equivalent patient care related experience.
• Bachelors in Exercise Physiology, Health Science or related .
Special Skills Minimum Required
• Professional in interacting with people of various backgrounds, skill levels, and value systems.
• To have a calm, reassuring demeanor.
• To be able to handle sensitive issues.
• To have the ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service and must also have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Successfully complete one of the following certifications (CCT, RCIS, or ACSM CEP) within one year of hire and maintain certification.
• AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider (upon hire)
• Basic Arrhythmia (within 6 months of hire)
• ACLS (within 1 year of hire)
• IV certification (within 6 months of hire)
• CCT, RCIS, or ACSM CEP within 1 year of hire
Licensure and/or Certifications Required
• CCT within 1 year of hire
• AHA or ARC BLS w/in 14 days of hire
• ACLS within 1 year
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
Wentworth-Douglass Physicians Organization(WDP)