Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
As a member of the Human Resources HRIS Team, the HR Analyst provides operational, analytical, reporting, and systems support specific to benefits information and benefits system processing. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining benefits specific system processes, audits, and reporting. The individual will also provide production support to the HR Support Center, HR Benefit Operations group, and the Benefits COE.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule, monitor, and maintain the Benefits Administration process in PeopleSoft
• Troubleshoot and resolve errors related to employee level benefits information
• Schedule and validate vendor interfaces on daily and weekly schedules
• Schedule weekly retroactive benefit deduction process. Validate and correct both the results of the retroactive benefits deduction process and retroactive benefit pay process
• Schedule, validate, and correct weekly retroactive leave accrual process
• Run daily, weekly and monthly audit queries
• Develop new audit queries as needed
• Provide support to the payroll group to troubleshoot payroll errors related to employee benefits information. Validate payroll processing related to deductions and credits at the end and beginning of the calendar year
• Support the weekly/monthly 403B/401K match reconciliation process, including populating the match eligibility date for newly eligible employees
• Responsible for maintaining age 50 extension process for 403B/401K
• Responsible for monitoring and resolving issues and questions received via the HRIS Benefits team email box (iBridgeBenAdmin Box) and via the HR ServiceNow case management system
• Assist with the Affordable Care Act processing including newly eligible lookback, annual lookback, and annual IRS filings
• Support Open Enrollment processing, including system processing and reporting requests
• Support W2 end of year processing related to benefits
• Responsible for Brigham Women's Hospital (BWH) MNA BT/STD audit, BWH MNA annual medical reimbursement, BWH MNA Per Diem benefits eligibility review
• Responsible for NWH retrospective averaging calculation, communication, and updates twice a year
• Responsible for annual PTO cash out for PHS and NHP
• Responsible for annual Benefits Billing deduction updates and auditing billing enrollments
• Provide PeopleSoft Benefits Administration training to the HR Support Center, Benefits Operations group, and Benefits COE as needed.
• Provide PeopleSoft query training as needed
• Calculate monthly deduction proration refunds for monthly paid employees
• Fulfill data requests as requested using PeopleSoft Query and Microsoft Office products
• Create, maintain and update process documents as needed
• Other projects, duties and responsibilities as required
• Communicate with customers and provide timely follow-up to questions, concerns and issues
• Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating complex transactions to manager as appropriate
• Take ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality
• Ensure compliance with MGB' policies and procedures
• Work to continually improve and be adaptable to changes as they occur
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant experiences
• 2-3 years of Human Resources experience required; related experience in systems driven position preferred
• Bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience
• Experience maintaining Human Resources systems
• Experience using PeopleSoft, including query development
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Highly motivated, team focused, and results oriented; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
• Ability to assess situations, think critically and problem solve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to guide others
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and over the phone
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on customer satisfaction
• Success implementing continuous improvement processes and exceeding key performance metrics
• Ability to protect the privacy of individuals and the confidentiality of employee information
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
PUMA North America, Inc.
Mass General Brigham(PHS)