Mass General Brigham Community Physicians (formerly known as Partners Community Physicians Organization) is a member of the Mass General Brigham system, founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. Our doctors are part of a broad network of providers that includes our world-renowned academic medical centers, nationally recognized specialists, conveniently located community doctors and hospitals, exceptional rehabilitation and home care services, and more!
Our Network Development Team is committed to delivering the highest quality of care at the right time, in the right place, that exceeds patient expectations about what health care should be! We are looking for a creative, proactive Project Manager to help advance a number of key strategic initiatives-building the brand of our ambulatory practices, communicating effectively across our diverse community network, and creating an exceptional patient experience. Reporting to the Vice President of Network Development, this Project Manager will have the unique ability to function autonomously as well as a member of a team in an effort to partner with colleagues in our community practices and the Mass General Brigham's centralized Marketing and Communications function. Are you ready to help us tell our story?
- Contribute to the planning, coordination, and implementation of marketing and communications projects across MGB CP.
- Manage our social media accounts, email marketing, websites, reputation management, location management, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization.
- Support our practices' needs by creatively engaging in copywriting and graphic design for multiple channels.
- Own distribution lists and content for internal and external communications, including newsletters and updates.
- Track metrics and report out on a range of marketing and communications analytics and connect them to broader MGB CP goals. Analyze and manipulate data sets to create clear and effective presentations, relaying the information in a meaningful way to the audience.
- Lead ongoing engagements with existing vendors and collaborate to determine enhancements.
- Assist with developing marketing plans for earned, purchased, and owned media.
- Bachelor's degree required, 3-5 years of experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Experience with social media account management, reputation management, and website support.
- Strong skills in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Position is based in Somerville, MA with a primarily Hybrid work model
- Fast-paced, matrix organization
- May require local travel
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.