The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Communications Company is seeking a RF Project Manager in Remote / Greenwood Village, CO.
Our client's Mobile team is seeking an experienced Wireless Implementation Construction or RF Project Manager. Must have experience with similar titles supporting Wireless Carriers. 3G/4G/5G experience is required. The Project Manager is responsible for supervision and management of field resources located in specific Market/Regions. Accountable for managing the overall field performance, including scope, cost, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction. Positions will be based in Denver and may require 20% travel to the Market/Region.
• Oversee and manage the construction and equipment installation of an entire Market/Region
• Plan, direct, coordinate, or budget, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems
• Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project working with subcontractor teams in the field on correct scheduling, and implementation
• Manage the design, planning, development, and implementation of multiple strategic wireless projects, including project scheduling, status reviews, executive communication and approval, requirements gathering, documentation, and eventual deployment and implementation of the project
• Communicate status and issues at various levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
• Drive schedules, quality, and cost
• Manage coordination and project deliverables between internal organizations as well as third-party partners to deliver the project
• Lead cross-functionally to guide projects through deployment and facilitate meetings guiding large project teams
• Document all aspects of the project including decisions, requirements, risks, issues, schedule, and meeting agendas/notes
• Anticipate tactically challenges and develop contingency plans for controlling costs and maintaining market deployment schedules
• Provide oversight with site construction projects
• BOM creation
• Review and redline CD's and update the Site Tracker database
• Work directly with Field Operations & Technology teams
• Perform site pre-construction walk with GC / Field Construction Leads if necessary
• Validate with Field Construction Leads on detailed material lists and scope of services lists from BOM and other drivers]
• Ensure timely construction material / equipment site call-out and delivery
• Report project status and performance data as required to management
• Review project costs for accuracy of time, materials and subcontractors
• Ensure Quality Audit is completed post-deployment and validate zero defects found
• Ensure procurement & asset tracking requirements of all materials of each project
• Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project
• Ensure project closeout activities are completed
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years of Construction/RF Project management experience working for or supporting Wireless/Cellular Carriers or OEM supporting the same. Cable experience is preferred
• Four-year college degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or Planning or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry required
• SAS training and CPI certification for CBRS 3.5Ghz would be a plus
• Excellent analytical skills to compile information into useful reports and presentations
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively to internal management or external partners
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
• Strong organization skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127243