The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Product Consultant in Lake Forest, IL.
Cognizant is looking for Product consultant.
• Develop, execute, and manage project(s) within the defined scope.
• Lead all aspects of the project life cycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion.
• Build and manage projects work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, and risks across multiple work streams and vendors.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world's leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant's unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you'll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you'll enjoy many of the perks you'd expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials and deliverables. Builds integrated project and testing plans with internal and external stakeholders.?
• Manage scope and business requirements specifications in partnership with business leads. Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
• Leads cross functional teams with internal and external stakeholders in delivering project scope.
• Coordinates execution of integrated test plans and resolution of issues across all stakeholders.
• Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management.
• Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
• Motivates project team in order to deliver project outcomes.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable
• Corporate and functional policies and procedures
• Certification(s) Required :PMP, CSM, Agile
As Cognizant's chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127200
The Judge Group Inc.