Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: Atlanta, Nebraska
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Predictive Technology Engineering Data Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
• Develop, maintain and oversee automated and scalable ETL/ELT data pipelines to source, process, validate, transform, aggregate, and distribute data
• Build cloud-based data solutions housing data from various data sources, including RDMS, files, events, and APIs
• Design and develop RESTful APIs to ingest and retrieve data to/from centralized datastore
• Design and develop self-service solutions for documentation, data catalogs, dashboards, reports, and integration
• Develop and maintain data models using the client's data modeling strategy
• Facilitate modeling sessions and design walk-through reviews with development team members
• Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project and data requirements alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture
• Provide highly innovative and ingenious solutions
• Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems
• Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers, and governance teams
• Demonstrate BI (Business Intelligence) Analytical tools skillset
• Develop test plans to ensure quality and accuracy within the CDL solution.
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 or more years' experience in global system support
• 4 or more years' experience in Information Technology
• 3 or more years' experience working with Modeling
• 4 or more years working with data warehousing or data lake solutions and experience with data warehouse modeling methodologies and tools
• 4 or more years of experience managing a complex database environment including all aspects of architecture
• Extensive hands on experience managing data from multiple data sources
• Exposure to at least one of the BI analytical tools (Webi, Lumira, Tableau, Design Studio)
• Exposure and a basic understanding of data provisioning tools like SLT, SRS
• Exposure to public clouds such as AWS, Azure, or GCP - preferably AWS
• Experience building enterprise-scale data and analytics solutions
• High degree of 'learning agility' with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem solving skills
• Good communication skills to articulate model designs
• Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management, and vendors
• Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.