Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking an Jr-Mid level Warehouse Management Systems Analyst in Charlotte, NC.
• Support warehouse operations team on troubleshooting and fixing issues related to the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Communicate system-related bugs to WMS team for triaging, identifying root cause and assisting in code change testing
• Define business requirements for software, develop and conduct training, and resolve discrepancies to achieve company and customer objectives
• Coordinate the collection, documentation and communication of business requirements and best practices to the IT team
• Conduct training for software maintenance, startups, enhancements and upgrades
• Create training documents and resources for system users
• Work with IT to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, properly troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions as needed
• Proactively communicate with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met
• Communicate urgent issues to various stakeholders and prioritize escalations
• Assist with WMS implementations across multiple locations; participate in project planning meetings, system readiness testing, user acceptance testing, operations training and implementation support for go-live
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
• 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
• Distribution/warehousing experience
• Knowledge of automated software systems and implementation
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
It'd be great if you also have:
• Knowledge of SAP
• Knowledge in Blue Yonder (JDA)
• Strong change management skills
• Basic SQL skills
• 3 years of WMS configuration experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel/Google sheet skills, especially using inbuild formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables and graphing
• Ability to travel up to 25%
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127351