The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Lead Software Architect in Anaheim, CA.
• Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
• Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
• Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
• Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
• Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews, does not need to be a hands-on developer at this time.
• Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards
Skills & Requirements
• 10+ Development Lead Experience (Agile/Waterfall Environment) - Would like a combination of experience of 10 years, more development and 3 years of lead would be ideal.
• 10+ Angular development and development lead
• Azure Dev Ops experience
• Azure SQL Server experience
• API/.net core experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1128618
National Technical Systems