The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a NetDocs Desktop Support Analyst in Burbank, CA.
At the direction of the Manager of Records and Content Management, the analyst will provide a first response to calls from NetDocuments, Docusign and Legal Insider users in legal. The Legal Knowledge Services Support Role will provide light troubleshooting and diagnostics, just-in-time training and triage as appropriate. Ultimately, the Legal Knowledge Services Support Role empowers people within the legal department to understand, adopt and embrace the technology and processes provided by Knowledge Services.
• Rapid response and ownership of issues and requests reported by customers via telephone, email or support ticket
• Triage and troubleshoot desktop and mobile issues
• Document and report on all work performed on behalf of customers
• Acquire, stage and deploy computers, printers, software, and peripherals (both new and refresh)
• Produce verbal and written status reports with emphasis on high-profile issues
• Adhere to company and business unit policies and standards
• Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
• Work with partners to expedite and resolve issues impacting productivity
• Exercise appropriate discretion
• Proactively monitor, assess and address support requirements
• Create system and support documentation as required
Skills & Requirements
• Familiarity with document management system
• 2 -4 years previous IT work experience in a law firm or corporate legal environment; also prefer work experience in a Customer Service role.
• Must be an exceptional communicator with good and patient bedside manner
• Enjoy working on a team and comfortable sharing responsibilities
• Troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, mobile, cloud and virtual systems
• Familiarity with EDiscovery; NetDocuments DMS
• Training experience
• Well-developed sense of urgency
• Enthusiasm, resilience, and a positive attitude
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Superior customer service and people skills
• Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services (see below)
• Work and complete projects with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Ability to juggle time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
• Reliable transportation
• Lift, carry and transport computer equipment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127168
Walmart - Kenexa
Walmart - Kenexa
Walmart - Kenexa