The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Project/Operations Manager in New York, NY.
This person will assist with site set up for an existing payments product, drafting SOP's for the operations surrounding product implementation and some capacity/resource management helping team member with assignments as build requests come it. This will require strong working knowledge of excel (intermediate to advanced - pivot tables, macros a plus) PowerPoint and Word.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world's leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant's unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you'll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you'll enjoy many of the perks you'd expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• Responsible for managing program and project planning, tracking and reporting deliverables against milestones from inception to benefit realization in line with agreed timelines
• Expertise in managing projects and creating global governance models for all Project Management related activities
• Strong working knowledge of excel (intermediate to advanced - pivot tables, macros a plus) PowerPoint and Word
• Implement SDLC Compliance to standardize and enable improved efficiencies and effectiveness, in line with leadership objectives
• Manage Risks/Issues, root cause analysis/impact analysis details for the overall project
• Expertise in Jira, Confluence, Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint is desirable
• Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework , Hand On Experience to create, groom, maintain features, stories in Rally.
• Collaborate with all internal and external partners. Must be able to interact with coworkers and build relationships with all internal and external partners
• Strong analytical and technical skills, work closely with technology partners in defining solutions.
• Must be able to complete everyday responsibilities and duties with minimal supervision
• Strong communication, presentation, listening and written skills
• Participate in defining business requirements, testing support and system configuration.
• Assist in the development of timelines, Statement of Work, project plans and status reports to monitor project.
• Assist in the preparation of project status presentations and roadmaps.
• Demonstrate leadership attitude
As Cognizant's chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127283
Language Line LLC
Language Line LLC