The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Sr. Test Data Architect in Quincy, MA.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world's leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant's unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you'll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you'll enjoy many of the perks you'd expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience developing test data strategy for the client organization, knowledge on the capabilities of different TDM tools like IBM Optim, Informatica, Oracle, Netezza which are used in creation, mining, de-identification of test data
• Identify and implement optimization for making the test data creation process efficient and faster.
• Automate test data refresh and creation processes.
• Ability to write queries/macros/scripts using tools like SQL
• Good understanding of data masking/scrubbing/obfuscation techniques
• Knowledge in DevOps and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Github, Confluence
• Knowledge in automation tools such as UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium and have the ability to suggest / discuss best option for an application with the clients
• Experience in managing teams working on Agile based projects, develop metrics for those projects and present them to leadership on overall projects performance
• Healthcare experience required
As Cognizant's chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127214
Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center