The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Data Integration Developer in Raleigh, NC.
As a member of the Application and Data Integrations team, the Data Integration Developer I works closely with MIS technology teams, business units, and management to ensure data integration services across all data stacks for the credit union are designed, implemented and functioning properly. The position will provide integration services by aiding lead and IS management to implement integration services. This position supports various technology and business teams on a Tier 1-2 level.
• Implements the data architecture design aligning with overall enterprise strategy based on recommendations from senior and lead developers.
• Collaborates with internal stakeholders, understands and translates business use cases and/or requirements into functional specifications for data integration processes and warehouse.
• Designs, develops, and modifies data integration processes and reports to specifications and following coding standards.
• Performs code reviews to ensure all code from team adheres to standards as well as testing of functionality to ensure all deliverables are of excellent quality.
• Creates and maintains documentation of current state data processes covering information such as interfaces, data stores, transport technologies and the source and destination of data at both a functional and technical level. Creates documentation for the release of data integration processes to various environments.
• Validates data integration processes in development and test environment by developing and executing test plans.
• Provides support in each environment (development, test and production) to meet service-level requirements such as availability, volume of data, response time, and security and privacy.
Skills & Requirements
• A bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
• Any candidate must have at least 2+ years of hands on experience designing, developing, testing and implementing complex software services/solutions with SQL databases. These 2 years could be replaced with a masters degree.
• Understanding and experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex development/production/integration issues.
• Ability to work standard business hours and occasional after hours/weekends, as needed.
• Ability to function in a business office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
• Some travel required.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1124609
Martin Marietta Materials