The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Project Coordinator (cGMP) in Lawrenceville, NJ.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting in processes related to the TSE (Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies) program. Develop an in-depth knowledge of global TSE requirements and be able to apply these requirements to the job. Maintain TSE information repositories. Effectively network within key business partners to achieve assigned objectives. Evaluate documentation for compliance to current requirements and help with securing documentation for the preparation of TSE Regulatory Compliance product statements.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficient navigation of electronic systems, (e.g., MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat) including formatting and electronic management of data and information.
• The candidate must have demonstrated ability to be a strong team member with the ability to drive projects to completion on time.
• Knowledge of global TSE regulations and guidance a plus.
• Knowledge of product formulation and manufacturing processes desirable.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize work independently.
• Basic understanding of the drug development process plus an integrated view of the technical, manufacturing and commercial aspects of the pharmaceutical business.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a BS degree in a scientific discipline, chemistry or pharmacy preferred. Experience in GMP auditing and/or CMC regulatory a plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1127223
KinderCare Education LLC