Our Interventional Radiologist are an employed group of seven providers (Four IR physicians and Three PAs) covering a single level 1 trauma center.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 100% IR (read a subset of diagnostic studies ordered by IR providers)
- Level 1 trauma, growing Interventional Oncology, Spine Augmentation.
- Dedicated 12 bed prep and recovery for IR
- State of the art equipment (One Biplane Suite, Two Single Plane suites, Dedicated IR CT with fluoro, and Two US procedures in IR area). Occasional cases in hybrid ORs and second biplane for neuro.
- Dedicated consult space for OP.
- Routine work Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm and call shared equally on achieving parity
- The IR division is widely considered one of the most respected clinical sections in the hospital.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Interventional Radiology
- Fellows are encouraged to apply
- PA license, ACLS.