What you'll do:
- Performs safety training for all employees on a routine basis, ensuring the Cherry Safety Program policies, practices and procedures are communicated and reinforced on a regular basis.
- Visits, observes and inspects job site activities to perform safety audits, and at the request of Divisional Managers and/or VPs for Safety Program reviews and/or training.
- Meets with Cherry Divisional Vice President’s on a weekly basis to inform and apprise of Safety Program issues, compliance and activities.
- Establishes relationships with, and works with, Safety equipment suppliers/vendors.
- Monitors daily job site safety meetings and presents topics.
- May meet with Federal, State and Local government agencies to discuss Cherry safety program, incidents or accidents, as required.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
What you'll need:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 5 years experience, required
- Industrial experience, preferred
- Ability to climb stairs and structures at heights of over 10 feet
- Ability to walk through job sites
- Ability to work outside in all temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to handle exposure to loud noise, machinery, chemicals, fumes, odors, etc. in plant settings
- Required to wear all safety personal protective equipment
Environmental Hlth & Sfty