Posted in Architecture 10 days ago.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
The Operational Improvement Department is responsible to transform the current business to become more sustainable, innovative, and inclusive through strategic planning, in-depth analysis of key issues, and interprofessional collaboration.
The Operational Improvement Associate is responsible for delivery of a continual improvement plan for the organization. This role will work with subject matter experts to review procedures, processes, and business systems to identify root causes and identify solutions and desired outcomes. This role is responsible for communication, coordination, and training (as it pertains to Operational Improvement initiatives) across the enterprise.
This role requires a creative problem-solver, with the ability to leverage organizational change strategies. The individual must have the ability to collaborate and communicate with all divisions within QTC, balance multiple projects, and innovate, in order to allow the business to become more agile and responsive to ever-changing business and client needs. This is a unique role that requires the ability to work cross-functionally, innovate with a global mindset, and develop products and processes that will drive positive change across the entire organization. Success for this role will be delivering innovative solutions with a robust process and structure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Closely collaborates with in-house subject matter experts on operational improvement projects leveraging “current state” and “to-be state” documentation.
· Supports Operational Improvement project management framework including standards, tools, and procedures for reporting and record-keeping.
· Consults with stakeholder subject matter experts throughout the company, bridging their expertise to various strategic initiatives.
· Possesses the ability to identify project opportunities based on current trends, gaps, and customer feedback.
· Supports financial discipline for each project and maintains the budget allotted for each initiative.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Some experience with data analytics is preferred
· Some knowledge of project management principles is preferred
· Ability to work independently with tight deadlines
· Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written
· Effective time management and operates with a sense of urgency
· Critical thinking skills with problem-solving abilities
· Goal and execution oriented
· Positive and team-oriented attitude with a proactive approach.
· Ability to work well under pressure and respond to changing demands
· Ability to work across a diverse range of teams and departments, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences.
· Strong, confident, and compelling communication
· Ability to present ideas and project progress effectively
· Technical proficiency required
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college preferably in a healthcare related field or equivalent, preferred.
· 0-3 years experience
· Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Keep Your Seats Filled