Posted in Architecture 8 days ago.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The Human Resources Assistant will provide support in a variety of areas within the Human Resources department. The Specialist may be assigned a specific group of responsibilities or may be required to work collaboratively with other members of the team for all duties and responsibilities of the Human Resources department. The areas of responsibility for the department include: Payroll, HRIS Management, Benefits, Discipline, File Management, Worker’s Compensation, Badging, Compliance, Training & Development, Employee Recognition & Rewards, Event Management, Recruiting and Onboarding. In addition, the Human Resources team does provide additional support to the Retail and Operations side of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with team to organize and facilitate various events for employees, prospective employees, and the airport.
• Conduct regular audits of various processes to ensure efficacy and compliance (IE: Employee files, training modules, etc…)
• Maintain employee files.
• Coordinate and attend recruiting events and onsite interviews.
• Aide in processing and training new hires and to ensure successful onboarding.
• Develop employee incentives and other rewards and recognition programs to enhance employee morale and maintain a positive employee culture.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS:
• 1 - 2 years of experience in the Human Resources field (preferred)
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office.
• High school diploma.
• Desire to identify and implement process improvements;
• Must be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications;
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills;
• Work with a consistent sense of urgency;
• Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations;
• Accurate with exceptional attention to detail;
• Must be a team player and successfully juggle and complete multiple priorities.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
WPS Health Solutions