Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Location: Mission Hills, California
Join the leading on-demand wellness platform to earn $60-80 per session on your own terms! Soothe connects you directly with clients, so you can have the flexibility to accept appointment requests when and where you want while earning 2x more than the industry standard.
What is Soothe?
Soothe connects licensed professionals like you directly to clients via our mobile app, making managing your salon and spa business easier and more lucrative than ever before.
Benefits of Joining the Soothe Network
- Earn more for your services: You will earn $60-80 per session with Soothe! Receive tips directly in the app, and you keep 100%. Plus, you are compensated for late cancellations.
- Get paid fast: With Soothe, you’ll receive payments within 1-2 business days.
- The ultimate flexibility: Be your own boss! Make your own schedule and choose your preferred neighborhoods, and update them whenever you need to.
- Grow your business: Exclusive access to the largest network of mobile wellness clientele, plus app features designed to help you earn more with Soothe, such as easy rebooking to bring in repeat clients and instant booking for appointments that match your availability.
- Get discounts and deals: Receive discounts from our partners such as Skin Authority, PCA Skin, Hydropeptide, Dermalogica, and Massage Warehouse.
- Your safety is our priority: We keep you safe with location tracking during appointments and an easy to use check-in/check-out system, plus a 24/7 Trust & Safety team team to assist you whenever you need it.
- Support whenever you need it: Soothe offers support in the app, by phone or text, and over email 365 days a year. Join the community of like-minded wellness professionals and learn the best tips for success, and receive exclusive access to continuing education opportunities.
The Soothe Network offers the opportunity for licensed professionals to practice cosmetology or esthetics full-time, or to work as a cosmetologist/esthetician part-time, hourly, or as a freelance side gig. Because Soothe offers flexibility on when and where you work, how often and how much you earn is up to you. Soothe helps manage your personal beauty, salon, and spa business by connecting you with clients who want spa-quality beauty and skincare experiences at home. It’s like having an administrative assistant or spa/salon receptionist do the booking for you! Delivering skincare and beauty on-demand to customers requires the ability to travel within the desired neighborhoods and areas, so a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license is recommended. Soothe requires all cosmetologists and estheticians in the Network to have up-to-date licenses, certifications, and liability insurance. The Soothe Network is open to new applicants year-round, and Soothe operates through spring, summer, winter, and fall. Start earning more for your esthetic and cosmetology skills — apply online to join the Soothe Network today.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.