Partnering with hiring managers and HR generalists to define staffing needs, the Sr. Recruiter creates effective strategies for hiring high-quality talent. Responsible for the entire recruiting cycle; from sourcing candidates to making offers. This person must have the persistence and patience to find the needle in the haystack.
- Works with teams to identify both short- and long-term staffing needs
- Sources and interviews all candidates presented to hiring teams
- Contributes ideas toward the continued improvement of our recruiting process including creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies, interview procedures, candidate assessment tools, and branding materials
- Ability to work on and prioritize wide range of roles across Account Management, Strategic Planning, Project Management, User Experience and Digital Platforms
- Develops a pipeline of star talent for future needs
- Builds and maintains excellent relations with hiring teams and candidates. Seen as the expert in the departments they recruit for.
- Opportunity to mentor junior team members
- 6+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 4 years in Recruiting. Prior Agency experience a plus.
- Enjoys the challenge of managing competing demands in a high-pressure environment
- Knows the value of creativity, flexibility, and a sense of humor when problem-solving
- Possesses excellent project management and strong communication skills
- Has the ability to anticipate needs before they arise and acts accordingly
- Shows solid judgment when handling sensitive and confidential information
For U.S. Job Seekers. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
: United States-Illinois-Chicago: Human Resourcess: FCB Chicago