Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Responsible for the support of the DLA Richmond facility maintenance / vehicle repair part warehousing and supply function so the base can fulfill its mission. To help the base fulfill its mission, the associate will prepare purchase orders, procure, receive or pick up from local vendors, inspect, store, request for issue, pick and help load supplies and equipment, as well as procure and coordinate repair services as requested for base facilities.
(Other duties within the scope of this position may be assigned.)
1. Responsible for procuring, receiving and issuing material, equipment and services for authorized government customers using Labat Inventory Management Record Keeping System (LIMCRS) accurately.
2. Ensures the procured items/services meet the government specifications, are received in the time frame required and are within the government's pricing guidelines.
3. Manages SunTrust Spend platform transactions for correctness and reconcile LIMCRS supporting documents against invoice for accuracy.
4. Conducts monthly physical inventories and location surveys as requested using LIMCRS, queries and spreadsheets to ensure accuracy
5. Responsible for meeting specified delivery time for all equipment, supplies and services ordered for the government customers.
6. Accurate completion of all necessary paperwork, whether required by DLA Richmond or Goodwill to include, but not be limited to purchase orders, shipping and receiving reports, requisitions, task completion reports, inventory supply reports, time cards, etc. in a timely basis.
7. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Lead Worker or Project Manager.
Goodwill Services Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click on this link to access our EEO / Affirmative Action Program posters and learn about your rights as an applicant.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact the recruiting team at Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia at 804-745-6300 or via email at RecruitingAccommodations@goodwillvirginia.org . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Applicants using Assistive Technology are encouraged to use our Indeed job board to submit applications. Click here to go to our Indeed Job board.