Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
This territory is part of the Tri-State region.
Responsible for a specific geographic territory and the successful promotion and growth of Neurocrine products. Manages and develops long-term relationships in Neurology with physicians and other customers for targeted accounts in their assigned territory and represent Neurocrine brand(s) and their approved indications. This role also plays an important part in educating external customers such as physicians, nurses, medical assistants, case managers, etc. and helping them learn about the benefits of our product(s).
* Creates product acceptance and manages sales and product growth through education opportunities in targeted Neurology accounts.
* Effectively executes sales force strategies and marketing plans to meet or exceed sales objectives through face-to-face or virtual communications via in-office visits, in-service presentations and speaker programs.
* Creates and implements successful strategies to further penetrate and segment the neurological movement disorder marketplace.
* Effectively uses promotional resources and budget.
* Establishes and maintains excellent communication and sound working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional partners, including managed care, Medical Science Liaisons, and medical communications.
* Demonstrates honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards, values and corporate compliance policies.
* Identifies territory-specific opportunities and barriers to ensure product and company success.
* Develops local Opinion Leader relationships to achieve aligned objectives.
* Performs all responsibilities following the highest ethical standards, including FDA guidelines and best practices for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
* Effectively utilizes account selling strategies to achieve goals through building relationships with and meeting the needs of all members of the patients' care team (Pharm D, MD/NP/PA, LPN/RN).
* Manages relationships with important customers, including key opinion leaders, local professional groups and advocacy groups, long-term care facilities, local and regional payers, and pharmacies.
* Other duties as assigned.
Typical Experience or Education
* BS/BA degree in science or related field and 8+ years of commercial pharma/biotech or related experience, including 3+ years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience, of which would include 2+ years of Neurology as applicable for the specialist role is highly desired. Specialty pharmacy distribution experience is strongly preferred. Psychiatry, neurology or antipsychotic experience strongly preferred. Experience with business systems, salesforce automation platforms, and other business intelligence tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, Oracle database, SAP, Business Objects, COGNOS, QlikView, Veeva, etc.)
* Or, Master's degree in science or related field and 6+ years of similar experience noted above
25 - 50%
As a condition of employment with Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. in the United States, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination to the company.
Neurocrine Biosciences is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets employer.