Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Location: Seattle, Washington
|Project Location(s):||Seattle, WA 98134 USA
|Minimum Years Experience:||2+|
Turner Construction is the nation's leading commercial construction general contractor with a 117 year history spanning iconic projects around the globe. For the past 40 years, Turner's Seattle office has helped shape our local skyline with projects such as Century Link Field, the Seattle Aquarium, and Two Union Square. Turner's strong and stable market presence allows it to offer each employee not only competitive compensation, but also an enriching career working on significant projects to our local community.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, independent worker to join our marketing & sales team. As a valued member of the business development team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to prepare marketing materials to support multi-million dollar proposals and recruiting efforts, participate in developing business relationships through events and trade shows, and run social media campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity to nurture your creative spirit while developing business acumen. Attention to detail, positive attitude, willingness to share ideas, and experience in Adobe Suite are a must!
Position Description: Provides overall marketing support to the Business Development/Marketing team by creating high quality proposals, presentations, correspondence, and marketing materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Specialist with coordinating the assembly and production of proposal/presentation process: writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics, resumes, schedules, etc.
* Ensure schedules are met and the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
* Create project description sheets and organization charts
* Perform local market research
* Assist at staff conferences and events
* Help maintain company information, materials, and associated marketing databases
* Compile, update and maintain Business Unit employees' resumes
* Regularly monitor, prepare, and update employee experience lists
* Update and prepare reference lists
* Monitor, inventory, prepare, and assist in the compilation of reference letters
* Update and maintain image scanning / data storage of photos and graphics, AIA forms available for qualifications/proposals , new marketing materials and contract and miscellaneous files
* Execute internal communications to include distribution of quarterly newsletter and/or intranet updates
* Maintain sales master contact list
* Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Minimum 4 year degree in marketing or related field and two years' relevant professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail. Self-starter who also enjoys being part of a team. Implements direction with little follow up. Experience with Adobe InDesign REQUIRED. Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook & some aptitude for Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop or other graphic design software. General software adaptability and experience in SalesForce or other database systems a plus.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to movingmechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*May perform other duties and necessary or assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keep Your Seats Filled
Keep Your Seats Filled
Keep Your Seats Filled