Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
Location: Westfield, Indiana
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Specialist, Loan Admin Support, Senior
Job ID: 2021-13120
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle. We are currently hiring Loan Admin Support QWR Representative for our office in Westfield, IN.
Consider Carrington Today!
The Loan Admin Support Specialist is responsible for researching and evaluating complex borrower issues to identifying trends that may improve
customer satisfaction. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Researches, resolves, and responds to complaints received from borrowers and collaborates
daily with other business units.
• Evaluates deceased borrower notifications and Successor in Interest requests.
• Performs reviews of complex credit disputes, and processes Automated Consumer Dispute
Verifications ("ACDV") Automated Universal Data Forms ("AUD").
• Handles complex borrower issues by providing clear, concise, timely, and professional written
responses to borrower complaints
• Manages all borrower correspondence that fall within the CFPB guidelines of qualified written
requests, notice of errors, and requests for information.
• Assists the Team Lead with training new specialists
• Handles escalated issues and provides support to internal business units as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & LICENSES:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
• Knowledge of relevant industry-specific software packages preferred
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, professional writing, and sound judgment skills.
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
• Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the department’s credibility, operations, and
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term basis
• Strong math skills, balance and check results for accuracy
• Ability to compose letters
• Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with
others accurately, audibly, and quickly
• Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and
integrate different viewpoints
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Two (2) to four (4) years’ of related work experience in a legal, customer service environment, or
residential mortgage servicing required.
• Two (2) to three (3) years’ prior experience in the mortgage banking, financial services or loan
servicing industries handling credit bureau disputes preferred.
Carrington currently expects that some or all of its affiliated companies will need to comply with one or both of the COVID-19 vaccine mandates announced on September 19, 2021 as part of President Biden’s Path Out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. Therefore, Carrington is currently requiring that any applicant for an open position either provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated or commit to being fully vaccinated prior to their start of employment. Carrington will comply with applicable laws regarding requests for exemptions from this requirement