Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
Thank you for viewing this posting. Before applying, please know that this position requires on-site work in the Nashville/Brentwood TN area.
We are recruiting for a Financial Operations Lead. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of accounting experience, and be able to commute to the Brentwood, TN corporate office. Qualified candidates, please apply!
Title: Financial Operations: IV (Lead)
Location: Brentwood TN
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $30-35/hour
Type: Contract Opportunity (4+ months)
Hours: 8am-5pm | Monday-Friday | Flexible on start times
Additional: This is 100% on-site
REQUIREMENTS: FINANCIAL OPERATIONS: IV (LEAD)
* Experience: 3 - 5 years of accounting experience with an emphasis in vendor funding.
* General accounting experience preferred.
* Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
* Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
* Strong Excel and Access skills.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
* Main things we are looking for are as follows: strong excel skills, VBA, MS Access Databases, Alteryx, SAP and Business objects (nice to have this one) but not required. Some foundational level of accounting is also helpful.
RESPONSIBILITIES: FINANCIAL OPERATIONS: IV (LEAD)
* This position is responsible for monitoring, calculating, debiting and reporting funding dollars relating to the company's various vendor funding programs.
* This position will also research and respond to internal and external inquiries about our vendor funding programs.
* Responsible for preparing support for monthly/quarterly vendor funding including: (1) coordination with buyers and vendors to ensure completeness of all data; (2) creation of supporting analysis and calculations; (3) distribution of reporting to accounting, merchant and inventory management teams and; (4) creation of manual debit files for collection.
* Research and provide support for vendor questions and/or disputes.
* Maintain critical vendor funding contract data in Excel and/or an Access database.
* Coordinate with other departments to assist with annual budgets and periodic forecasts, ensure proper internal control/procedure documentation, seek out continuous improvement and streamline close cycle responsibilities.
* Perform other projects and analyses as assigned by General Accounting management.
* Coordinate and execute special vendor campaign and data collection projects.
* Research and respond to inquiries from other Accounting department team members as well as, Merchandising and Inventory Management.
* Assist with providing information and responding to inquiries from the Company's Internal and External Audit functions.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Keep Your Seats Filled