THE LOCATION FOR THIS JOB IS OUR NEW FACILITY IN FORNEY, TX
13020 FM 1641, Forney, TX 75126
Performs assembly and installation of large or small electrical systems and/or equipment in support of our fabrication and/or modular products. Works with various types of tools, gauges, measuring equipment under guidance from the TDModular Production Manager..
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee
Assists in the installation of electrical systems, equipment, and components in modular products.
Responsible for skilled use of tools, equipment and materials pertinent to the electrical trade. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
Conducts assigned daily job requirements with the utmost safety, quality and productivity in mind.
Familiarizes self with project task safety plans, documentation, practices and procedures and executes them during the work day.
Has and maintains proper use of all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and safety equipment.
May provide guidance to less experienced colleagues.
Completes trade related training as required.
Performs other duties as required.
Minimum education preferred of the position
High School Diploma or GED. Craft training is preferred.
Minimum certifications/license preferred of the position
Minimum experience preferred of the position
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities preferred of the position
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to operate hand tools, power tools and equipment.
• Must have basic math skills.
• Troubleshooting skills
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TDIndustries recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled The following factors are considered when evaluating an applicant's background and criminal record, if any: the nature of the offense, how long ago it occurred, and the nature of the risk it poses in the particular job. Disqualification for Employment:
Although not intended to be an exhaustive list, examples for grounds of rejection of an applicant include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Falsification or omission of information on the employment application or during any phase of the employment process, including if the person is hired before the falsification or omission is discovered.
• If the applicant will be operating a company or mileage-reimbursed vehicle that is a requirement of the job and currently has a suspended license or, during the past three years, has received more than two moving violations,} or has been convicted of, has entered a plea of nolo contendere, or is/ has been the subject of a deferred adjudication agreement of driving or operating a vehicle under the influence in violation of applicable laws.
• Persons who test positive for the presence of any illegal drug or controlled substance as outlined in the Drugs and Alcohol Policy, will not be hired, or if hired conditionally, pending drug screening results.