Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Our client, a prominent law firm in Boston, is searching for an Executive Assistant to support their Executive Director. This role will be a mix of administrative and project support and the ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years of administrative experience in their background. Additionally, someone will be a right fit for this role if they are proactive, can multi-task, have a strong attention to detail, and a team player mentality. This role can compensate up to $33/hour depending on candidate experience. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration.
* Organize meetings, including scheduling, reserving conference rooms, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary. This includes in-person as well as virtual meetings, including managing video conferencing platforms.
* Make travel arrangements as needed.
* Drafting and editing documents.
* Provide assistance with maintenance of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records. o Verify time card accuracy.
* Track in office attendance for COVID-19 contract tracing.
* Weekly time tracking for Attorneys and Paralegals.
* Preparing and reconciling reports.
* Requesting and tracking certificates of insurance and policy endorsements; tracking attorney memberships in networking organizations.
* Assist with annual holiday card project and other firm-wide mailings.
* The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
* A high level of confidentiality and the need to keep information secure and private.
* The ability to remain calm under pressure and a sense of humor are necessary
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)