Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Our client a prominent law firm located in downtown Boston is seeking a Temporary Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible of
* Manage content for the firm's various social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
* Assist with creating and distributing various marketing materials, including sponsorship ads, announcements and advertisements, event invitations, internal newsletters, seminar materials, and other internal and external communications
* Support PR efforts including assistance with press releases, articles, blogs, etc.
* Manage content and maintain the firm's website, including attorney biographies, practice descriptions, news updates, photography, etc.
* Organize and support the execution of firm-sponsored marketing and business development events and programs, from conception through follow-up
* Assist with and draft directory updates and attorney awards and ranking submissions (e.g. SuperLawyers, Best Lawyers, Chambers and Partners and 40 Under 40)
* Prepare customized business development collateral materials, including client pitches and proposals, firm brochures, one-pagers, client alerts and newsletters
* Liaise with attorneys, vendors and professional staff throughout the firm to assist in in all marketing and business development efforts
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications creative design or related field, have 2+ years of relevant experience and have a strong understanding of social and digital media marketing. This role can compensate up to $28/hr. qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Foundation Medicine, Inc.