Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Our client, a Pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, is looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant to support their leadership team. This role can compensate up to $48/hour.
Key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc
* Reviewing documents and proofreading work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
* Arranging travel for the department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
* Acquiring, reviewing, inputting, and formating accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
* Interface and communication with internal and external customers; directing people to the appropriate resource; researching solutions and responding to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor.
* Preparing documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submiting documentation and entering request for payments into accounting system; responding to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
* Participating in the development and maintenance of improvement processes
* Demonstrating confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
* Performing other duties as required.
* Associates degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
* Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience. Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to sit for long hours. Must be able to view and operate a computer.
* Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Bluebird Bio Inc.
Bluebird Bio Inc.