Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Location: Brighton, Massachusetts
Our client is the leading provider of teaching materials for management education located in Brighton, MA. They are seeking a Temporary Executive Coordinator to provide administrative, logistical, and project management support to leadership members. This role can compensate up to $30/hour.
Key responsibilities include:
* Collaborates on biweekly meeting agendas for Leadership Team
* Handles all scheduling logistics, including conferencing technology set up
* Coordination with guests for meetings on context and talking points, timing and slides
* Handles flight arrangements and hotel bookings
* Completes monthly expense reports for both executives
* Gathers and edits fortnightly updates to Chairman
* CEO unit review meetings
* Slide development and management for unit presentations including new product launches and go-to-market strategies
* Quarterly updates to annual goals
* Budget and outlook processes
* Support for executives' priorities - scheduling and attending working sessions to advance goals such as quarterly/annual leadership team offsite meetings.
* 3-5 years of project management and/or administrative support for senior executives.
* Outstanding project management and multi-tasking/organizational skills
* Attention to detail and excellent communication skills (interpersonal and writing).
* Ability to thrive in and contribute to a fast-paced environment of teamwork and collaboration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)