Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
Location: Ventura, California
Servicon Systems, Inc.
Servicon Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job ID: 2021-3132
# of Openings: 1
CMHS- Medical Office Building Suite 403
In business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading custodial solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries nationally.
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and municipalities throughout the United States.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working toward our vision to elevate the industry through integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to provide exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning industry. We welcome candidates who share our values.
The primary responsibilities for the Lead are as follows:
1. Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and client’s policy and procedures and work performance is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency.
2. Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs. Promotes safety as a culture to team members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
3. Proficient in performing all custodial work in accordance with Servicon’s cleaning procedures / processes.
4. Perform work assignments and perform other associates work assignments when required in compliance with Servicon’s cleaning procedures / processes and quality expectations.
5. Responsible for overseeing work team(s) and/or areas assigned ensuring work is performed to Servicon’s quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
6. Assist Supervisor(s) in motivating assigned staff, creating a positive work environment for associates and reporting issues / problems to the appropriate Servicon management team.
7. Assists in on-boarding and training new associates on subjects including safety programs, company policies & procedures, proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
8. Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed, and verifies that all work has been done in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and monthly special requests.
9. Assists supervisors in resolving custodial problems. Periodically reviews work schedules and recommends changes to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of staff time, supplies and equipment.
10. Ensures that supplies are available / distributed for easy access by associates, equipment is in good working order, equipment is reported / repaired in a timely manner and custodians are provided the tools to perform their assigned work.
11. Helps inventory, distribute and monitor utilization of janitorial cleaning materials to ensure efficient and cost effective use.
12. Verifies that all restrooms, clean rooms, or any other areas that have a log sheets have been completed to the established quality standards and initialed by the associate who performed the work.
13. May be required to drive a company vehicle to pick-up / deliver supplies, perform assigned job duties and commute to other Servicon job sites. All company and client driving regulation and policies must be followed and associate must be on the “Authorized Company Drivers” list. Responsible for informing immediate supervisor if driving privileges have been lost or license has expired. If the license has been renewed a current photocopy of the license will be turned into your immediate supervisor and forwarded to the Human Resource Department.
Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Certification: May require specialized training in Cleanroom, Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and other
specialty service policies and procedures and certification in specialized equipment.
Environment: Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes. Long periods of walking, standing, sitting and lifting. Weather changes based on the geography and time of year.
Healthcare employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days after final dose) prior to hire or must have a qualifying legal exemption.
Community Memorial Health System
Community Memorial Health System
MassBay Community College
Public Health Foundation Enterprises, In