Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Location: Maple Shade, New Jersey
At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Customer Engagement Center Service Supervisor
Directly supervises employees of the Customer Engagement Center. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's polices and oversees the day to day operation of the call center. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching, rewarding, disciplining, and terminating employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Coach and support CEC Coordinators in effectively applying their knowledge and skills on t
* Assist in establishing CEC strategic goals and action plans.
* Assist in creation and delivery of motivational and incentive programs, and adherence to personnel policies and standards.
* Train CEC Coordinators on the processes, policies and procedures of the CEC.
* Assist in the development of script and call-handling strategies.
* Monitor CEC team productivity and quota levels, and recommend policy changes or training to improve performance.
* Create and distribute the weekly/monthly schedule for the CEC team in a timely manner.
* Monitor equipment performance and report need for new equipment.
* Prepare CEC Coordinator productivity reports related to the status and productivity of the CEC team, including the monthly appointment show report.
* Attend meetings with dealership management (as designated by CEC Manager) to review opportunities to expand CEC functions.
* Assist with the development and administration of department performance reviews.
* Participate in employee recruiting, development, evaluation, and work planning.
* Handle escalated calls from CEC coordinators as related to difficult situations.
* Assist CEC team in placing outbound calls to customers who are past due for service, have open recalls, have special order parts in stock, or are due for service, when needed.
* Assist CEC team in answering phone calls and/or returning phone calls from customers who are calling to set up appointments with our service centers, when needed.
* Complete all payroll and any payroll related issues on a timely basis.
* Conduct periodic one on one coaching sessions with all CEC coordinators.
* Punctual, regular and consistent attendance. Maintains a professional image and demeanor. Leads by example.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
* Effective time management and organization skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and able to operate in a multi-task environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of employees and customers.
* Team facilitation and training skills.
* Strong decision making skills.
* Is adaptable to and supportive of change, willing to work extra hours when needed.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* One to two years of management or supervisory experience preferred. Dealership experience a plus.
* Two to five years of customer service experience
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.