CUSTODIAN II (Clean Room)
8 hour shift - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm / Monday - Friday
Actively Hiring – Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match…and more!
“Come build a Career with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training and Professional Development!”
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities”
Safety and Cleanliness
“We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees’ safety”
- Carry out the plants cleaning program, adhering to defined cleaning schedules procedures.
- Maintain compliance for cleanroom ISO Class 7 and ISO Class 8 requirements.
- Document results of cleaning in IQ work order system.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supply cabinets/stations.
- Identify potential contamination risks and bring them to the attention of the Supervisor.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, masks, hairnets, earplugs.
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate"
Do you have…?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to obtain IEST Cleanroom Operations Certificate.
- One year related experience and/or training.
- Basic computer user skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…?
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Write simple correspondence.
- Be dependable.
- Work accurately.
- Quickly learn Comar’s manufacturing facility and processes.
- Maintain a high level of compliance in a medical facility.
- Stand and walk for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; bend, kneel and only occasionally sit.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds. Equipment assistance for heavier items is available.
- Use close and color vision, depth perception, and adjust focus.
Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.