Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a GLAMOUR Experience for every customer
- Greet all customers entering the store with the appropriate Beauty Brands greeting.
- Promote the Take Ten program with every customer.
- Ensure resolution of customer concerns to the satisfaction of the customer and Beauty Brands.
- Follow company policies
- Meet attendance, punctuality, and required work guidelines.
- Perform store operations procedures with accuracy.
- Complete all required projects (as assigned by management) on time and with accuracy.
- Support an accurate inventory process.
- Assist in the proper execution of marketing plans, promotional programs, and visual merchandising standards.
- Answer the phone with the Beauty Brands greeting by the third ring.
- Utilize the Just Ask program and Just Ask Daily Form to support the GLAMOUR Experience, enhance suggestive selling, and increase add-on sales goals (set by manager) using “just one more” program.
- Attend a required number of Education classes (as directed by manager).
- Ensure that store safety and security measures are being followed.
- Attend scheduled store meetings.
- Follow the client experience guidelines, as it applies to the position.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated record of punctuality, attendance, teamwork, and ability to follow company policies
Physical Job Requirements
- Assisting in inventory - requires bending, stretching to reach shelves, and lifting merchandise.
- Product receiving and preparation - opening and lifting boxes; carrying products.
- Merchandising product - requires bending, stretching to reach shelves, and lifting products and fixture shelves.
- Daily cleaning - wiping down shelves, windows and counters; sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, changing light bulbs, standing on a ladder.