Posted in Sales 5 days ago.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Experienced in sales and will spend a better part of first year learning F&A products, business, and how to sell. Following first six months, responsible for attaining sales goals and objectives determined within the assigned area. This position will drive sales growth through communication and in-person interactions with current and prospective customers regarding Zimmer Biomet Foot and Ankle products. Role includes both and selling and surgical case coverage, along with training of operating room personnel and logistics of instruments and implants.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Builds strong relationships with key surgeons in the given area, while able to cover orthopedic procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
Builds and implements a sales plan for the assigned area, manages and tracks customer sales activity and prospective customer initiatives, achieves sales targets, reports on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to sales leader, and utilizes the surgery management system to ensure flawless execution of product delivery to the customer.
Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events, with the support of other internal resources, intended to augment the business and help to deliver assigned sales goals.
Supports referral network of key surgeons and works with key surgeons to educate referrals on Zimmer products.
Strictly adheres to all laws and Zimmer policies and SOPs regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
Expected Areas of Competence
• Some experience in sales.
• Ability to gain in-depth understanding of customers and their requirements.
• After initial six months, must be clinically proficient in F&A anatomy and willing to work within a medical facility’s operating room.
• Ability to become technically proficient with the designated portfolio of products.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others. Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds of product and instruments.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience with preferences in: medical device, surgical products, capital equipment
• Must be willing and able to drive personal vehicle throughout assigned territory.
• Up to 95% predominantly by car, depending on territory.
• Up to 20% overnight travel may be required.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
CIT Group LLC