Job Description Summary
This applicant will need to be able to inspect, sort and remove defects from product being processed in a food production facility. Will be given instructions from the Trim Trainer and TLPS. Inspect raw product to ensure that it has been peeled, cut, cleaned and blanched, ready for final inspection or packaging.
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practice are followed in all work areas
* Must be able to perform job functions independently with minimal supervision.
* Have good communication skills.
*Assist in training of employees.
* Will be assigned work projects that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
* Applicant must be able to work any shift/day of the week including rotating.
* To work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment.
* Performing this job you must be able to stand, stairs, reach, push/pull and have stamina.
* Performs weekend clean-up as assigned.
This position requires the ability to memorize and follow instructions and to identify and communicate non-standard product conditions and equipment malfunctions. General Laborers must also have the ability to attain and maintain an acceptable score on a trim test in which speed, skill, waste and decision making are all evaluated individually.
CSS Farms LLC