Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Pega Senior Developer
Candidate will be working in a highly motivated team that works on latest Pega platform. Will give exposure to the Enterprise Pricing Service application for one of the leading company. It is very fast paced environment that gives opportunity to learn lot about business and technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At least 3+ years of experience in:
1. Pega CSSA 7.X
2. Certifications in Pega CSSA 7.X
5+ Years in Pega development overall
1. 3+ Years of Pega PRPC version 7.X platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 5+ years of Pega implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
7. Pega SCE Framework- Good to Have, Not Mandatory
9. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
10. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
11. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
12. Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
Required Skills - Pega PRPC 7.X
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Keep Your Seats Filled
Mueller Water Products
Veolia North America