Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Location: Forest Heights, Maryland
Location: Forest Heights, MD
Description: The Judge Group is currently seeking a Drupal Developer to support a federal program in National Harbor, MD. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robbie Kissinger
This position requires US citizenship due to the sensitive nature of the project.
Seeking a Drupal Developer to support the consolidation and re-design of government external facing web sites. This candidate will be provide design, development, debugging and implementation of existing web operations and maintenance tasks while working with a product team to develop new web architecture, user roles, visual themes, supporting tools and web functionality. Candidates should have expertise in full-stack Drupal development (i.e. templating, theming, custom module development, etc.) with experience in Drupal 8 and 9.
More about the Role:
• Perform full range of development tasks from front-end to back-end.
• Research, design, develop, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of software products based on client requirements.
• Generate custom and scalable code, providing solutions from research phase through implementation, through testing, fixes, and deployment to production environments.
• Provide day-to-day support for the existing CISA.gov external facing websites including development, testing, security, troubleshooting, resolving customer requests, and related activities required for successful ongoing operation.
• Ensure relevant design and coding standards, policies, and mandates are maintained.
• Ensure websites are compliant with DHS mandates, policies, and guidelines such as adhering to Section 508 Accessibility laws, IT regulations, complying with standard operating procedures and program processes as determined by leadership, etc.
• Provide timely support including on-call response to critical requests or emergencies.
• Identifying and recommend potential improvements to the website(s) and development processes to ensure CISA's information sharing mission, representation of CISA resources and services, overall mission efficiency, and effective support of stakeholder's needs continues to improve.
Education and Requirements:
• 6 Years Applicable Experience or Equivalency (equivalency includes MA + 3 years applicable experience, BA + 6 years applicable experience or AA + 8 years applicable experience)
• Demonstrated ability to write custom scalable and well architected code
• Experience in full-stack Drupal development (e.g. site building, front-end, back-end, and custom module development), with the ability to learn new software and technologies as necessary
• Proficient with PHP and related back-end software development
• Proficient with MySQL database architecture and maintenance
• Proficient with Git, Jira, and other software development project tools.
• Team Mentality - jumping in to help others as needed, empowering and collaborating with others, and learning a cross-section of skills to improve ability to aid others
• Flexibility - adapting to change on the fly, maintaining a positive attitude, and focusing on the path ahead
• Working knowledge of Lamp stack
• Experience working in Agile development environment