Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Location: Wilder, Minnesota
Location: Wilder, MN
Salary: $80K to $90K plus O.T. plus bonus =$108K to $123K
Description: Our client, a Multi-National Food Production company, is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for their facility located near Wilder, MN
What they will offer:
• Great culture
• Excellent starting salary plus O.T. pay + Quarterly Bonus =$108K to $123K
• Excellent benefits (eligible on day 1 of employment)
• Excellent career growth potential
• Relocation assistance
• Immediate interviews
What you will be doing:
• You will have 3 direct reports in Human Resources, and report directly to the Director of HR
• Provide facility supervisors and managers with advice and counsel on personnel issues
• Administer unemployment claims, attend unemployment hearings
• Ensure regulatory compliance with ADA, FMLA, EEOC, etc. Stay current on recent federal, state and case law changes and monitor labor law updates for changes that affect HR
• Propose, publish and administer personnel policies (S.O.P's)
• Prepare and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data
• Direct local benefits administration, enrollment and open enrollment meetings
• Supervise staff of HR employees
• Responsible for internal company communication, including bulletin boards, company newsletter, etc.
• Oversee the payroll department
What you must have:
• Bachelor's degree
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus
• Bilingual Spanish/English skills required
• 5+ years of progressive human resource professional experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources Manager
• Thorough knowledge of general personnel practices including recruiting, selection, EEO/AA, and counseling
• Thorough knowledge of Company structure, operations, products, policies and procedures.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Leadership, and Team building skills
• Good Presentation and Planning skills
• Continuous improvement experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency
Send resume to email@example.com
The Judge Group Inc.
The Judge Group Inc.